14 /Dec / 2022How to Choose the Interface Type for TFT Color LCD Display?
07 /Dec / 20222.4-inch TFT Color Display Application Industry
Nowadays, the most important thing in commercial advertising operations is the audience's attention. The unique shape of bar type kingtech LCD is different from ordinary LCD screens. This kind of bar type screen is very popular with users. So, what are the characteristics of bar type LCD?
1. The bar type LCD has the advantages of high efficiency, energy-saving and long service life. The imported aluminium base plate has high heat absorption and heat dissipation efficiency, which minimizes the light attenuation of the LED.
2. The bar type LCD has high reliability and good stability.
3. The bar type Kingtech LCD has super high dynamic contrast. With ultra-high dynamic contrast, more saturated and brilliant colour display, more three-dimensional and realistic visual effects, ultra-fast response time, unique black field insertion, and backlight scanning technology, improve the visual performance of dynamic images.
4. The bar type LCD display has excellent wide temperature operating characteristics. The long TFT LCD display module can meet the requirements of fast start-up and clear image display in low-temperature environments and can work around the clock under natural ambient temperature, which is very suitable for outdoor display.
5. The best display effect of bar type LCD display intelligent control. The high-brightness bar type LCD display is equipped with an automatic light-sensing controller, which can automatically adjust the screen brightness according to the surrounding environment so that the screen image can achieve the best visual effect, and it can also achieve energy-saving and extremely low ageing of product components.
6. The strip liquid crystal display is widely used. Strip LCD displays are widely used, including buses, subways, airports, shopping centres, security monitoring command and dispatch centres, exhibition centre display systems, multimedia teaching, institutions, schools, video conference systems, multi-functional exhibition halls, entertainment venues, television stations, and enterprises Exhibition halls, etc.